How to Register/Activate Corporation Bank Mobile banking: Enjoy the Convenience of Banking with the Corporation bank-CorpBank mobile banking App.
Digitalization is the ping word in the era of today’s world and banking is no exception to this.
Corporation bank mobile banking has rich and powerful features in it.
Because of the Corporation Bank mobile banking service, banking is no longer restricted to the crowded banking halls for the users.
Corporation Mobile banking users can use the channel of mobile banking for their comfort from anywhere and anytime.
They did not need to stand in long queues; they can access their bank account at their place of choice and using their own devices.
Customers can download CorpBank Apps from Google play store.
Through ‘Corp Mobile’ app, customers can view accounts details, last 10 transactions and transfer funds within Corp Bank and outside CorpBank through NEFT/ IMPS by using Net Banking login credentials.
Users can also use the App to find the nearest branch or ATMs of Corporation Bank.
You can also login to Net Banking (by entering the login credentials) by the App for carrying out transactions in a secure manner, provided they are registered for Internet Banking with the Bank.
For more read the article carefully.
Corporation Bank Mobile banking
Corporation Mobile Banking is a Menu Based Banking wherein all the many of the service offered by the bank.
To use the facility of Mobile banking data is required in a mobile phone for using Mobile Banking.
Mobile banking is a secure and transaction flows in a secure mode.
Corporation Mobile Banking is available on the following Operating System now:-
- Symbian: – Nokia 5223, Nokia E5, Nokia N71 etc.
- Andriod: – Mobile Phones and Tablets – All Samsung Galaxy Phones, Tab 2, Note 2 etc
- IOS – iPhones
How to Register Corporation Bank Mobile banking
To use Mobile Banking customer has to be registered with SMS and Net Banking.
- Customer who wants to use Menu Based Mobile banking in their Mobile Phones has to send the request in the Branch.
- Fill up a form for enabling Mobile Banking and submit it.
- Customer will receive a Link and activation code for activating the mobile banking service.
- Once after clicking on the Link he has to choose the appropriate application for his make and download on his mobile.
How to activate Corporation Bank Mobile banking
Check out the complete steps to activate corporation bank mobile banking:-
- Steps to be followed once after downloading the app, to activate the app and start availing the facility:-
- Install the app and Open it.
- It will ask the user to enter the 8 –Digit Activation code (which is received at the time of registration on the linked mobile number) and the account number.
- Enter the Last 6-Digit of the account number in place of the account number for e.g. account number is SB/01/016553 customer has to enter 016553 only.
- Once after successful activation of the application, the user will be prompt to choose his own MPIN.
- MPIN is the password that user has to choose on his own and it is in the form of numeric. Length of the MPIN password must be 6 –digit.
- Enter the password, re-enter it for confirmation. After choosing the password user has to register the MPIN by using the option register MPIN.
- Later to use Mobile banking you have to use the same 6-Digit password which you choose during the time of MPIN registration.
How to get forgotten MPIN
- A user has to send a request the bank for the new activation code.
- By using the new activation code customer can reset the forgotten password.
- Open the app and click on forgot MPIN option it will ask the user to enter the activation code and account number.
- Enter new activation code that you got from the Bank and as explained earlier you to enter the last 6-digits of his account number.
Corporation Mobile Banking Features
You can register CorpMobile App direct in your mobile handset.
Install the app the same will display on the desktop with the icon.
By clicking on the icon the Application can be opened, which would appear similar to our internet banking login screen (2nd page).
By entering the net banking user ID and login password on the screen, the customer can login to the mobile banking.
In the home page, all the linked accounts with the customer’s net banking user ID will be displayed with the current balance.
Customer having Android mobile phone can download the “CorpMobile” app from Google/play store and having I phone can download the app from Apple store.
All customers who have registered for internet banking can use this and use IMPS facility you should have registered for SMS banking.
(SMS banking can be registered by the customers themselves through internet banking).
- Accounts: – By Mobile banking facility you can enquiry related to Balance and Last 10 Transaction
- Payments: – Transfer fund and make payment:-
- In Own Accounts
- To Third Party Accounts (within Corp Bank)
- By NEFT Transfer (outside Corp Bank)
- IMPS (within & outside Corp Bank – Self & Third party accounts)
- Services: – There are many services available in mobile banking such as Request for Cheque Book, Request for Stop Payment, and Credit Card Payment and more.
- Branch & ATM Locator: – The App helps you to take advantage of the GPS facility available in the Tablets/mobile phone and ascertains the present location of the user and tries to find the Automated Teller Machines (ATM) and the Branches within 5 Kms from the customer present location.
NOTE: – This web page is about “How to Activate Corporation Bank Mobile banking ”.
You can bookmark this web page for more information.