How To Create/Register/Activate Corporation Bank Net Banking: Both Retail and Corporate customers can activate Corporation bank Net Banking and experience the world of net banking of Corporation Bank.
If you are an existing customer of corporation bank, you can get the benefits of activating net banking by the registration for the Net banking.
You can also avail the facility at the time of account opening, by applying for it at the same. If you are an individual customer, you need to apply for “Retail Banking (individual banking) but if the account is non- individual or operated by more than one person jointly, or limited company, to partnership firm etc you have to apply for Corporation Corporate banking.
The User ID and passwords will be providing you to login to your net banking account.
With the help of user id and password, you can access your account 27*7 from anywhere anytime.
To apply for net banking you need to fill the application form and submit it your corporation bank, the base branch where your saving/current account is managed.
About Corporation Bank Net banking
All account holders who have operative accounts in the Corporation Bank can avail the facility of net banking/internet banking and E-banking.
Customers desirous of availing Internet Banking facility need to submit an application form to the base branch where your accounts are maintained, mentioning the account numbers for which they require Internet Banking facility.
In case customers are maintaining accounts with other Branches, they can also take advantage of this facility to link the accounts.
Customer needs to submit separate written applications to the respective bank branches where their accounts are maintained and request for linking these accounts to the Internet ID obtained for the base account.
How to register & Activate Corporation Bank Net Banking
To register & activate corporation bank net banking customers need to follow the below steps:-
- To download CorpNet application form visit the official website http://www.corpbank.com
- Open the Net Banking section and click on “Applications”
- Download Retail form for individual customers and Corporate Form for Non-individual users
- Take a print out of application form and fill up and sign the application and submit it to your branch.
- The branch shall verify your signature and forward the application form.
- Within 7 days of submitting the application customers can collect the CorpNet and assign User-ID and initial two passwords (One for Login the and the other for authorising request for any transactions).
Note that User Id you receive may be different from the ones provided by you.
How to activate Corporation Bank Net banking/first-time Login
Remember the password and user id you have received, it will need to activate your account or at first time login.
On the first login, users have to change the login and authorization passwords.
- Visit the official website which is www.corpbank.com and opens the “Internet Banking” link.
- Choose Retail/Corporate Login and click on Continue
- Enter the user id and accept the terms and conditions and click on “Continue” button
- Enter the Password and click on Login button.
- The user will promote to change the login id.
- Enter the reference number, re-enter the user id then enter the New User id as per your choice and click on “Submit” button
- Enter the register mobile number, reference no OTP and receive OTP and click on “Submit” button
- Your user id will successfully change, after that login in some interval.
- Login to your account, by entering new user id and password, now the user will promote to change a password.
- Click on “I agree” button.
- Enter the Login password, then new password, re-enter new password. To change an authorized password, new authorized password as per your choice and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Set Authentication Image, customers should also choose one picture/image from among the listed pictures and type an English phrase and remember the same as Authentication message.
- The chosen picture and the phrase would be displayed at the time of every login.
- After that customer can log into www.corpbank.in, to their net banking account by entering the new user id and password.
Corporation Bank Net Banking Facilities
In Corporation Bank net banking there are many of beneficial facility and features available which you can avail after the activation of Net banking:-
- Account Details: – Through net banking, you can collect information of Active and deposit Accounts e.g. Branch Name, Account Number, Name of the Account Nominee Details, Operation Clause, Date of Opening the Account, Clear & Unclear Balance, Last Update Date, Date of Maturity, Period of Deposit, Rate of Interest etc.
- Loan Accounts: – Loan Availed Date, Rate of Interest, Loan Period, Repayment Schedule, Current Balance etc.
- Balance Enquiry: – Can check current balance of all accounts. Take Statements of Accounts and also avail the Facilitates of viewing the statements of account.
- Fund Transfer:- The maximum amount can be transferred using net banking Funds Transfer option is Rs. 5,00,000/- per day.
- Own Account Transfer: – Enables transfer of funds from one account to the other within the same branch or across branches. No OTP is required for own account transfer.
- Third Party Fund Transfer:- Facility to transfer funds to third party accounts within the Bank or across Banks, Funds transfer to other Banks, is facilitated using NEFT and RTGS.
- Immediate Payment Services (IMPS):- National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has introduced IMPS through which funds can be transferred within the Bank and outside the Bank within two minutes time. By providing MMID (Mobile Money Identifier).
- Add Beneficiary: – Once Beneficiary or Payee information is created, you have to activate the payee. A One-Time-Password is sent to the registered mobile and this has to be entered to activate the beneficiary or payee.
- Utility Payments:- Through Corporation Net banking Customers can make payment of Direct and Indirect Tax (Income Tax), Service Tax, LIC Premia, Central/State Excise, Value Added Tax(VAT), other. Ca Book Railway Tickets online, submit Mobile/DTH bill etc.
- Electronic Payment Gateway: – Net banking offers connectivity to various payment Gateways for ticketing, donations to religious institutions, fees payment for educational institutions, etc.
- Credit Card Payments: Corporation Bank Credit Card users can make payment of their credit card.
- Online Requests- Can send Requests for issuance of Cheque Book, Demand Drafts or issue instructions to the Bank for Stop Payment of a cheque.
Charges to use Corporation Bank Net banking
- There are no charges for registering into Internet Banking or obtain User- ID.
- For Demand Drafts, 25% of the applicable charges are payable.
- Railway ticket booking a service charge of Rs.12/- (exclusive of Service Tax) is collected per ticket.
- For RTGS transactions, the charges are levied exclusive of Service Tax.
Note: – You can bookmark this web page to get more information.