How to Apply/Generate PIN Corporation Bank credit card – [Make Payment Online]: Hello dear customers of the Bank, today we are going to help you to get rid of your worries.
Which you have been encountering since you opened an account in trust able.
It’s not only your but also bank fate that all are here to support each other.
Even having provided better faculties, this bank is having a high profile in around the world.
Note: CC stands for credit card in this article.
So, today we are here to discuss about CC and going to guide how you can do corporate credit card apply online of this bank with very simple steps.
Now, kill your worries.
As in this article, we are giving you full information about it. Even we are going to describe in this article about “credit card application procedure.
If you have decided to save your time and want to complete your task as soon as possible as well then read below-mentioned details.
About Corporation Bank Credit Card
Corporation Bank is not only glad to inform you but also pleased to introduce of its own CC facilities.
As dear customers of this bank, you know that the this bank International credit card design is well.
Taking into account conveniences and privileges you become used to.
How it is convenient and beneficial for you.
Whenever you leave for market then you first check and think is money there or not in your pocket.
As far you know that you do not desire to withdraw the money from the bank but if you are having a CC then payment can be made using card.
On the other hand, you can book tickets, pay bills as well.
It has been continuing endeavour to always provide the best of services and provide remarkable benefits and also take care of your needs.
Even all the customers of this bank know that these cards is one of the important sources, which helps customers to complete the transaction process.
It is very useful for you to make payment. A CC has the most important features which help you to transfer the balance and withdraw money as well.
The customers who are in search of how to apply for corporate credit card.
Now, it is time to know about the card’s features so that you may come to know what all you can do.
This is why must read following details to know altogether regarding these cards.
- It accepts nationally and internationally
- It comes in four variants such as Gold, Platinum, Signature and Classic
- The previous classic cards are being migrated into gold card
- If talk about interest so it is 2.25% on gold card pm making an annual rate of 27%.
- Though Classic card rate of interest is 2.50% of pm totalling an annual rate of 30%.
- For Platinum card interest is 2.75& pm and 33% per annum.
- For Signature card interest rate is 3.00% pm and 36 & per annum
- The credit-card is issued personally with the cardholder’s photograph and signature imprinted thereon
- Even family member can avail of it such as parents, children etc but who are above 18 maximum of three card add-on cards can avail.
- Gold card holders are extended free card duration of 50 days or 45 days of the Classic card.
- The entire cardholders can access the faculty of Visa bill pay services
- Unfortunately, if the cardholder dies or loses employment on account of accidental then his liability covered up to a maximum of Rs.50.000.
Dear users if you want to have a CC then you should have given mentioned eligibility.
If unfortunately you are not having required eligibility then will be ineligible altogether.
- You must be Citizen of India
- You should be Eligible and Major
- Must have Permanent Account Number
- You should have an existing relationship with the bank by holding bank account and must have been operating it for last three months
- Now, if talk about income criteria it should be matched by an individual applying for the bank’s card.
- Because the same salary is considered as the gross income less the applicable deductions including all the taxes.
- For self-employed individuals and professionals then the income would be considered as per tax returns less any tax liability.
- For classic card salary should be more than 1.2 lakhs and For Gold card Rs.2 lakhs and self-employed income Rs.1.5 lakhs for Classis card and Rs.3 lakhs for Gold card.
- Senior citizens get some relief with a requirement of Rs.90, 000 for Classic card and Rs.1.5 lakhs for Gold Card.
Information to be provided in Credit Card Application Form
- Your Full Name
- Your name, As you would like to have on card
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Father’s Name
- Spouse Name
- Applying for (Principal Card or Add-on or Both)
- Mobile No. of Spouse
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- If Married then DOM
- of dependents
- AADHAR Number
- Educational Qualification
- ADD-ON cards
- Account details
- Other Card Detail (if have any)
- Other Bank Account Detail (if have any)
- For verification Relative/Reference Name
- Nomination for primary applicant
- Paste Colour photograph
Required Documents to Apply Corporation Bank credit card
The following document is required for applying for the CC:-
- Identity Proof: You must attach a copy of either PAN Card, Password, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID card or Driving license
- Income Proof: Also, you have to submit the income proof i.e. ITR, Form-16 or salary slip
- Address Proof: It can be either a copy of Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Bank Passbook or Passport
- Copy of Pan Card: It is also important for you to provide a copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement: You have to attach a copy of last 3 month’s bank statement
- Color Photograph: You must provide recent colour Photograph
Instruction to apply credit card
We have mentioned all the required details above like benefits, features documents, eligibility etc.
Now we have to know how to apply for CC using corporation bank online banking.
You have been looking the process to apply for it.
Since you heard the use and benefits of CC. At last, you decided to avail of it as soon as possible.
If you want to apply for a credit card to avail the benefits then keep reading the article and follow below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Bank as it is http://www.corpbank.com/
- Then the correct application form applying for credit card
- After downloading the form you have to fill it as per required details.
- Duly fill the form without making any mistake and submit it nearest branch of Andhra Bank.
How to make Corporation bank credit card bill payment
You can pay your CC bill from the comfort of your home, by using net banking facility and online modes offered by the Bank.
You have chosen to make payment through offline or online modes.
Offline Modes to pay Bill
By Cash: You can deposit cash at any of branches towards your CC payments/ your CC due. Mobile number has to be furnished in the Challan.
Through Cheque / Demand Draft: CC holder can make a cheque or Demand draft favouring Corp Bank Credit Card a/c No: xxx xxxxx xxx xxx.
The cheque or draft need to deposit in any of the respective Base Branch.
Mention your mobile number at the back side of challan.
Auto Debit facility: You have an option to give instructions to debit the payment from your account and transfer every month on the due date. In case due date is Sunday/holiday, the amount would be deducted on the next working day.
You can opt to pay either the Total Amount Due or the Minimum Amount Due.
Online Modes to pay Bill
Through VISA Money Transfer
By using VISA Money transfer you can make payment.
Visa Money Transfer is convenient and safe option for which you can pay your bills.
This facility is cheaper, faster and more convenient. Steps to make bill payment of Corpbank:-
- Visit the Corp Bank ATMs in India, swipe your card
- Select the “LIC/Tax Payments & others” option in the Main screen
- In the next choose the “VISA Card Bill Payment ” Option
- Enter the 16 digit Card number of the beneficiary
- Input the amount to be transferred (Rs. 100/- to Rs. 25,000)
- If you have more than one account linked to the card, select the account to be debited from the options provided
Using Net Banking
Net Banking users can pay their card bill through Net banking facility of CorpBank under Funds Transfer Option.
Corp Internet banking customers need to follow below steps to pay bill payments through the net banking portal offered by the Bank:-
- Visit the official website of Corpbank which is http://www.corpbank.com
- Enter User Id, password and confirm the secure image and message to login
- In the home page of Corp net banking, click on “Fund Transfer”.
- Select the link of “Credit-Card payment” and click on “Cr Card Payment”
- Select From bank/Account; enter Corp LIC CC No, input statement date, Amount and click on the “Submit” button
- Input Authorizations password and click on”Confirm” button
- Enter the OTP (One time password) which you will receive on your register mobile number.
- Click on Submit button, your request for card will proceed.
- To verify the details you can use Status Enquiry option.
Make payment of Corporation bank credit card using Internet banking of other Banks
The cardholders can pay their card dues through internet banking of other banks using the link “Credit Card Dues” available in the home page of www.corpbank.com under the menu “Pay online”.
This facility is comprehensive by the third party aggregator Bill Desk:-
To Pay Your Corpbank International Credit Card Bill, visit the link: – https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/crpcard/index.jsp
- Click on “Click to Pay” Button
Step 1:- Provide your CC Details
- Enter 16 digit CorpBank Credit Card number, re-enter the card number of confirmation.
- Valid E-mail id and amount you would like to pay.
- Select your bank account from which you would like to debit payment.
- Click on “Pay Now”
Step 2:- Confirm Payment (at Bank)
- Enter your authentication details (Net Banking User ID and Password / Equivalent details).
- Confirm payment amount and your account will get debited instant.
Step 3:- Receive online confirmation
- You will receive an online transaction confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number.
Type of Cards
- Gold (Interest rate at 2.25% p.m. i.e. 27% p.a.)
- Platinum (Interest rate at 2.75%p.m. i.e. 33% p.a.)
- Signature (Interest rate at 3.00%p.m. i.e. 36% p.a.)
Corporation Credit Card- Features and Benefits
- Accepted Worldwide: – International Credit Card is introduce in association with VISA International and is accepted at VISA member establishments across the globe.
- The Card has a secured CVV number and 3D secured password in add to OTP (One Time Password) through “Verified by VISA” for purchase through the internet.
- Photo Card: CC issued by the CorpBank shall have the photo of the cardholder and signature digitally imprinted on the cards.
- Add-on Cards: Corpbank credit card holders can avail the facility of Add-on Cards to Add-on Cards to immediate family members – parents, children spouse, and siblings above the age of 18 years.
- Billing Date: Bills are drawn for Platinum, Gold and Signature Cards on 26th of every month and payment due date is 20 days from the billing date.
- For old Classic Cards, bills are drawn on 21st of every month and payment due date is 15 days from the billing date.
- Free Credit Period: Gold, Platinum and Signature Cards have a free credit period up to a maximum of 50 days and for old Classic Cards, it will be 45 days provided the bill out standings are paid in full.
- Revolving Credit Facility: Flexibility in making the payments is available to the cardholder
- Cash Withdrawal Facility: Cardholder can withdraw cash from his/her credit card account through CorpBank ATMs or any VISA ATMs worldwide up to the cash limit fixed on the card.
- Pre-defined Credit Limits: Cardholders can pre-define lower credit limits on their card. You can change the Pre-defined Credit Limits on request according to the needs.
- Temporary Credit Limit Enhancement: Cardholders have the facility to temporarily increase their credit limit as per their use.
- Equated Monthly Installments (EMI) Payment: Cardholders avail the option to convert any single retail transaction made using the card for a value equal to or more than Rs.2500/- into EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) of 6, 12 or 24 months.
Reward Points: All Cardholders will be eligible for Reward Points for purchases made through the Cards at merchant establishments:
- Classic Card Holder shall earn 1 Point for every Rs.200/- spent.
- Gold Card Holder shall earn I Point for every Rs.150/- spent.
- Platinum and Signature Card Holder shall earn 1 point for every Rs.125/- spent.
For all queries Contact
- 24 hours Toll Free Telephone No:- 1800 22 6606
- 24 hours Telephone No. [Calls charged]:- 022 4042 6009
For on-line viewing of transactions Email:-
Note: – You can bookmark this web page to get more information or visit the official website this Bank.
Note: For more information, you may visit the official website or bookmark this page to know latest updates.